Yinliang “Ricky” Tan’s paper “Strategic Analysis of the Agency Model for Digital Goods” has been accepted for publication in Production and Operations Management (POM). The paper was co-authored with Janice Carrillo, associate professor of information systems and operations management at the University of Florida. Tan is an assistant professor of management science in the A. B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University.
- Medical device maker wins top prize in business plan competition
- Alumna to lead French Quarter Festival and other popular music events
- Alum Drew Greenblatt visits White House to talk manufacturing
- Ballard Brands receives 2017 Outstanding Family Enterprise Award
- Tulane Business Model Competition announces finalists
- Entrepreneur: Why You’re Not Getting Customers from Social Media
- Tulane alums lead Silicon Bayou 100
- WWL-TV: Is the Bacon Shortage Real?
- Princeton Review highlights Freeman for ROI
- AACSB Blog: Experiential Learning in Business School Finance Programs
- The Advocate: Upper Canal Street showing signs of revival
- Harvard Business Review: Generalists get better job offers than specialists
- WWL-AM: Hedge Fund Managers Salary
- New York Times: Tech’s ‘Frightful 5’ Will Dominate Digital Life
- The Advocate: Energy service companies see struggles ahead