Venkat Subramaniam’s paper “Impact of Financial Leverage on the Incidence and Severity of Product Failures: Evidence from Product Recalls” has been accepted for publication in The Review of Financial Studies. The paper was co-authored with Omesh Kini of Georgia State University and Jaideep Shenoy of the University of Connecticut. Subramaniam is an associate professor of finance in the A. B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University.
- Medical device maker wins top prize in business plan competition
- Alumna to lead French Quarter Festival and other popular music events
- Alum Drew Greenblatt visits White House to talk manufacturing
- Ballard Brands receives 2017 Outstanding Family Enterprise Award
- Tulane Business Model Competition announces finalists
- Entrepreneur: Why You’re Not Getting Customers from Social Media
- Tulane alums lead Silicon Bayou 100
- WWL-TV: Is the Bacon Shortage Real?
- Princeton Review highlights Freeman for ROI
- AACSB Blog: Experiential Learning in Business School Finance Programs
- The Advocate: Upper Canal Street showing signs of revival
- Harvard Business Review: Generalists get better job offers than specialists
- WWL-AM: Hedge Fund Managers Salary
- New York Times: Tech’s ‘Frightful 5’ Will Dominate Digital Life
- The Advocate: Energy service companies see struggles ahead