Zeigham Khokher’s paper “The Information Content of a Nonlinear Macro-Finance Model for Commodity Prices,” co-authored with Timothy Simin of Pennsylvania State University and Saqib Khan of the University of Regina, has been accepted for publication in The Review of Financial Studies. Khokher is an assistant professor of finance at the A. B. Freeman School of Business.
- Medical device maker wins top prize in business plan competition
- Alumna to lead French Quarter Festival and other popular music events
- Alum Drew Greenblatt visits White House to talk manufacturing
- Ballard Brands receives 2017 Outstanding Family Enterprise Award
- Tulane Business Model Competition announces finalists
- Entrepreneur: Why You’re Not Getting Customers from Social Media
- Tulane alums lead Silicon Bayou 100
- WWL-TV: Is the Bacon Shortage Real?
- Princeton Review highlights Freeman for ROI
- AACSB Blog: Experiential Learning in Business School Finance Programs
- The Advocate: Upper Canal Street showing signs of revival
- Harvard Business Review: Generalists get better job offers than specialists
- WWL-AM: Hedge Fund Managers Salary
- New York Times: Tech’s ‘Frightful 5’ Will Dominate Digital Life
- The Advocate: Energy service companies see struggles ahead