Mazhar Islam’s paper “Cross-regional R&D Collaboration and Local Knowledge Spillover,” co-authored with Minyuan Zhao, associate professor of management at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, has been accepted for publication in Advances in Strategic Management, Vol. 36: Geography, Location and Strategy. Islam is a visiting assistant professor of management at Tulane University’s A. B. Freeman School of Business.
- Entrepreneur: Why You’re Not Getting Customers from Social Media
- Tulane alums lead Silicon Bayou 100
- WWL-TV: Is the Bacon Shortage Real?
- Princeton Review highlights Freeman for ROI
- AACSB Blog: Experiential Learning in Business School Finance Programs
- The Advocate: Upper Canal Street showing signs of revival
- Harvard Business Review: Generalists get better job offers than specialists
- WWL-AM: Hedge Fund Managers Salary
- New York Times: Tech’s ‘Frightful 5’ Will Dominate Digital Life
- The Advocate: Energy service companies see struggles ahead