Shuhua Sun’s paper “What Does It Take to Break the Silence in Teams: Authentic Leadership or Proactive Followership?” has been accepted for publication in Applied Psychology: An International Review. The paper was co-authored with Hannes Guenter, Bert Schreurs and Hetty IJ. Van Emmerik of Maastricht University School of Business and Economics. Sun is an assistant professor of management in the A. B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University.
- Entrepreneur: Why You’re Not Getting Customers from Social Media
- Tulane alums lead Silicon Bayou 100
- WWL-TV: Is the Bacon Shortage Real?
- Princeton Review highlights Freeman for ROI
- AACSB Blog: Experiential Learning in Business School Finance Programs
- The Advocate: Upper Canal Street showing signs of revival
- Harvard Business Review: Generalists get better job offers than specialists
- WWL-AM: Hedge Fund Managers Salary
- New York Times: Tech’s ‘Frightful 5’ Will Dominate Digital Life
- The Advocate: Energy service companies see struggles ahead